Most of us have broken a shovel at one point or another.
You’ve heard it said: Things aren’t made the way they used to be. This is true in so many industries. Outsourced manufacturing, low spec materials, and poor quality craftsmanship plague our nation. We need to bolster American Manufacturing. The Camp Shovel fixes this issue entirely.
The Camp Shovel was designed to solve real problems for adventure seekers.
Whether you are building a bridge, digging a fire pit, removing hot coals and embers, or digging out your overland rig, the Camp Shovel will be there to help. The fully welded design of this portable shovel results in an extremely strong and rigid shovel that will take abuse.
Although this little guy is tough, it features a deceptively light weight.
Weighing in at just under 7 pounds, this shovel is a piece of kit that adds function without bulk.
For your off-roading, camping, hiking, backcountry or backyard adventures.
It’s built for the adventure. We laser cut, form and weld our products right here in the Keystone State. By purchasing a Camp Shovel, you are supporting a rapidly growing American small business!
|Blade Size (Approx.)
||7″W X 7″L
|Overall Length (Approx.)
||10 GA. Steel (.135″)
||14 GA. Steel
||10 GA. Steel (.135″)
||1″ O.D. Pipe
||Powder Coat Satin Black
|Country of Manufacture
- What makes the Camp Shovel so special?
- Answer: Most people are familiar with the hardware store shovels with low quality wooden handles. You have probably broken one or two in your life. The Camp shovel was designed to be a shovel you can rely on. It will always be ready to be put to hard use. Nobody has time to break their “budget” shovel when you need it the most. The Camp shovel is extremely lightweight and very strong.
- Which Shovel is better for me: The Camp Shovel or the Folding Shovel?
- Answer: This one comes down to desired end use. The Camp shovel is a go to if a fixed shaft shovel is preferable. The folding shovel is perfect for a more compact storage in an off-road rig, ATV, or other transportation where space is premium. Both are extremely strong. The Camp shovel is simpler, so if simple and strong is your biggest priority, the Camp shovel may be best. If storage is at a premium, the Folding Shovel might be the move.
- Will the powder coat wear over time?
- Answer: Yes, over time it is normal to see some wear and tear of your shovel. This is especially true of the blade. You might see some scratches over time, but these scratches are simply character. They tell a story of your adventure. Use your shovel relentlessly. It will have your back for years to come.
- Is the Camp Shovel produced in the US?
- Answer: Yes! Our products are produced in SE Pennsylvania. Made with care, built for adventure.
- Does the shovel come with a bag or storage container?
- Answer: The Camp shovel and folding shovel include a blade sheath in the purchase price. The retail packaging doubles as a nice storage box when not in use.
A Few Other Considerations Before Purchasing:
1.) The shovel blade MAY get sharp over time, especially when used around rocks. Always be careful and always use gloves
2.) Shovels in or on vehicles must always be securely fastened to the vehicle.
3.) Powder coat may wear over time especially in rocky conditions
4.) Camp Shovel features a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Welds are also covered under a lifetime warranty. If a weld cracks, we replace the shovel. We do not warrant normal wear and tear or powder coat wear and tear during use.
5.) If you have ANY questions or concerns at all, discontinue use and contact us with questions at CS@Landtyrn.com.